Well, that may be an easy question for you...but for me it's real tough because I like to do so much. I write, perform, paint, read ( a lot), sing, play three instruments, camp, travel, entertain, and on and on it goes.
That one question made me pause, in the midst of the busy, and really think.
And I figured it out.
I could not live without laughter...mine or other peoples laughter.
If every word I said made you laugh, I would talk forever.
I love performing and hearing the response of laughter. It fuels me. To know that I can entertain people for 30 - 45 minutes and take them away from the hussle and flow of life, relieve them momentarily of pain, make them forget the job-arguement-sickness...is a wonderful thing.
So I will keep on writing, telling, performing and laughing.
- Make 'em laugh. Laughter is the best medicine.
- Laugh as much as you breath and love as long as you live.
- The human race really only has one effective weapon, and that is laughter.
- Nothing shows a mans character more than what he laughs at.
- The earth laughs in flowers.
- A laugh is a smile that bursts.
- Laughter is the shock absorber that eases the blows of life.
- What soap is to the body, laughter is to the soul.
- Laughter is an instant vacation.