Just to much....

Okay folks...lots going on!

Just got back from TN - The Smoky Mountains Storytelling Festival. It was a wonderful event. I enjoyed myself very much and made some lovely friends in the process.

While I was there I got to take part in the National Youth Storytelling Showcase. I did a workshop and got to see the youth in telling action! They were amazing. Our future is secure! I have taken on the honor of being the Virginia rep for NYSS. If you live in the Virginia area - get ready! Next year I want our state to be representing at the Showcase. Please contact me if you would like to help me in this endeavor.

Richmond Virginia has a new venue for storytelling. After working with the owner of The Camel, Alan has decided to dedicate the third Sunday of every month to storytelling. There will be a featured teller followed by an open mic. This past Sunday (Feb 17) was our first night and it went wonderfully. Check out Ellouise Schoettler's blog for a full run down ellouisestory.blogspot.com

There are some great upcoming events! Be sure to check out the event page at www.justkissthefrog.com for all the latest information.

Thanks for your support!

No comments: