Thank you.

Just when I forget about this blog...someone reminds me that I have not updated it in awhile. Thank you to the faithful few who take the time to actually stop in.

Big news on the homefront. Here is the update:

The Wrinkles Project has been nominated for the Governors Award for the Arts 2008. Keep your fingers crossed. The results are scheduled to be announced by the middle of July.

The Junebug Center for the ARts in Floyd Virginia is teaming up with me to help boost the New River STorytelling Festival to a new level. Very cool.

I have been asked to perform at the National STorytelling Festival on the Exchange Place stage. Yee haw mama! I made the big time!

Other big gigs coming up...Four Corners, New Mexico; Timpanogas Festival, Orem Utah; Williamsburg Festival, Williamsburg VA; Talespin, Chatanooga TN; Southern Ohio Storyfest, Chillocothe Ohio; and on and on.

I was accepted by the Virginia Commission of the Arts to be an approved artist in their 2009-2010 tour directory. A big deal and an honor. It comes with funding. Very cool.

Anyway, I mention all of this for one reason. To thank you. IF you are reading this, then you probably have had something to do with helping me reach all of the goals of the past year.

Thank you.

Thank you.

Thank you.

No comments: